[複製鏈接]

主題

回帖

精華

黑鑽玩家

積分

76 榮譽忠義勲章76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2013-7-6 14:54 | 顯示全部樓層
.............見 CATO 回, 重已經 846 有進展 TIM.........

主題

回帖

精華

黑鑽玩家

積分

76-FC 綠翡翠勲章

發表於 2013-7-7 19:26 | 顯示全部樓層
muffy 發表於 2013-7-6 12:39
師兄同我想法一樣!!!
話說我上個月收左對K3003番黎, 因為大家都係1圈2鐵, 可以做個直接既比較
我發現原來 ...

Absolutely agree what Muffy comment on 1+2 with 3003 as we are using the same setting right now...1+2 really a monster if u listen it u will discover that the world is really very large. The comfortable sound, extremely clarity, wide 3D soundstage, no coherency issue on the crossover and natural sound signature impress me alot....I can only tell 1+2 performance already kill all my ciems in my hand (even i have 8A 13 pro 16pro ES5 5way...) The difference not only the taste but also the every note presentation and vocal shows very true sound not colorize that much...Till now i still can't find the maximize settings with 1+2 as how well your source and with player amp and jumpers...how well the performance it will present...This iem makes me go back to iem field as i never keep any iem before...and this iem trigger me my ultimate project thinking for 2 years before.....

1+2 cables have 3 types which upgrade 1+2 performance for each step...gold silver and uber cable can discover 1+2 capability very much...

I am the first owner of this iem in hk....

Suggest not only just watch the review...trust your ears...try yourself and feel it as different people should have different comment on it as every iem no matter how good it is may not like it also...It is the taste issue...

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽貢獻勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

樓主| 發表於 2013-7-8 09:30 | 顯示全部樓層
patrick@wong 發表於 2013-7-7 19:26
Absolutely agree what Muffy comment on 1+2 with 3003 as we are using the same setting right now... ...

Thanks for your valuable comment!
The reason why I didn't write any review about 1+2 is because many people have no ways to try it yet
However as demo will be launched soon, I sincerely hope more people, esp. headfi should at least try it
Regarding high end iems, I think there exist no good or bad, just different taste only, I was so lucky that I spent like 5 years and finally found my favourite iem, which is 1+2
I used to change iem per 1-2 weeks, the new sound could always make me excited and looking forward, now that I have found my iem, hope all of you could find your own iem too!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表