發表於 2009-4-30 17:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

如果想睇到更多76師兄嘅分享,快啲登入成為會員啦!

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x
本帖最後由 wil-wil 於 2009-5-28 03:04 編輯

各位師兄﹐唔知大家有無聽聞過換fuse會void warranty?  今日有代理咁同我講我覺
得好唔合理﹐唔通燒fuse要拎去修理? 間野重要係山卡拉咁遠。

激死我﹐等我冷靜下先。

希望大家唔會用到佢地的服務﹐下面係Roksan代表李先生的回覆(原文節錄)﹐先參考下(正要求正式信件通知)
1. As a distributor, we never recommend the users / clients to change any parts of our products.

2. If the user / client change any parts of the product ( including fuses ) by himself , we will reject any requirement for repair services, or charge him all the cost of parts and service fees base on difference case/ conditions.

3. If the products were running at any wrongs or problems , we only recommend the user / client send to our service department to check and fix it.

Update: 01 May 2009
Sunfire的代表初步說明了換fuse是需要回廠維修﹐現正就Operation Manual提出的保養細節上作出解釋。並要求Sunfire及代理發出可公開的信件解釋相關條文﹐好讓大家知道什麼是不保事項。

會繼續為大家跟進﹐希望為大家拎返應有權益。(在此聲明:小弟唔係Sunfire用戶)

Update: 07 May 2009

最後一封email(2nd May, 2009)要求Sunfire改善manual上的說明
Dear Mr. Gonthier,

Thanks for your call today.  I understand that Sunfire advise your users do not change the fuse on their own and I will accept this as a fact because it is announced by the product manufacturer.  The final question I am in doubt is: "Why the user manual does not indication such an important message? "

According to page 2 of the HRS_manual_revB.pdf downloaded from Sunfire.com,

"Servicing — The user should not attempt to service the apparatus beyond those means described in this operating manual. All other servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel."

It is fine as it defines the servicing scope, which cover those parts not mentioned in this manual. In page 6,

"The subwoofer is supplied with a conservative slow-blow type fuse to protect the electronics. If this fuse fails, replace it with the exact same type and current rating for your local AC voltage, as marked on the control panel near the fuse holder.

Note: Always unplug the power cord from your AC outlet before removing the fuse. To replace or inspect the fuse, use a small flatended screwdriver to gently pry out the fuse carrier and fuse."

From here, there is an instruction for fuse changing.  It is simple enough for a normal user to change this fuse.  However, there is no indication that the fuse box orientation will cause the subwoofer operation voltage change (220 <> 110), which is vital.  If the case "fuse changing required servicing", I think precaution should be added to the manual and let user decide whether they should change it on their own risk.

Finally, the clause for the limited warranty (Page 19), it is clear enough for the that servicing outside the scope of the manual is not covered and the fuse changing guide inside the manual, thus the action "fuse changing" should not in the scope of factory servicing?

"b) Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse of operation contrary to the instructions specified in the Sunfire Corporation user’s manual"

"d) Damage resulting from modification or attempted repair by any person not authorized in writing by Sunfire Corporation."

If it is the fact that fuse changing is a servicing item.  I would make the following suggestions,

1. Both parties should indicate such action will void the warranty, especially the fusebox is outside the unit.

2. Noticeable message should appear in the operation manual, so that users know the risk on doing fuse changing on his/her own.  Also note for the fuse box orientation should be added (very important!), since operating a 110V under 220V mains supply may cause fire.

3. Add an additional label which completely covers the fuse box at the back of the subwoofer, so that Sunfire / your dealer can check whether the fuse is being changed by user.  Such kind of label is widely used and it will left marks on the product upon removal.

4. Finally, consider adding a simple parts to block the slot that cause the unit changing from 220V > 110V.  It should be easy to implement and user will not insert the box in wrong orientation as the slot being blocked by the new parts.

I would urge both Sunfire and Roksan Trading Co, provide a formal document (with Company letterhead, Company Chop and authorized signature, if applicable) to explain the terms and condition in full with regards to the fuse changing and/or fuse box orientation.  I would like to notify the Sunfire user group in Hong Kong on the internet,  so make any unnecessary misunderstanding clear.

Awaiting for your reply.  Thank you.

Regards,
Alzard

剛剛收到Sunfire的回覆
Alzard I have talked with Jackson at Roksan. And while they where correct in charging for the repair. I agree it should have been made plainer in the manual.  So I have decided to honor the warranty on the unit until the corrections can be made with our manuals. I have asked Roksan to refund the money for the repair and to change it directly to Sunfire and not the customer. I hope that this satisfies your friend. Also thank you for pointing out the inconsistencies in our manual I have asked marketing to address the changes you have recommended. If I can be of any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me

Sincerely

Conrad Gonthier

最後Sunfire同意承擔款項﹐maner394兄﹐假如Roksan無聯絡你退錢的話請通知我。

但請大家留意自己換fuse都係會無保養﹐Sunfire會修改manual寫清楚呢個情況。

評分

參與人數 6威望 +15 收起 理由
slickvic + 3 精品文章
otigero + 1 我很贊同
smkwan + 3
BeiBei + 1 精品文章
ikkjr + 5
maner394 + 2

查看全部評分

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分

76 榮譽慈善家勲章76 榮譽鑽石勲章76 榮譽忠義勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

發表於 2009-4-30 17:49 | 顯示全部樓層
你放番粒原本燒fuse落去,佢應該唔知掛,
不過如果你掉就無計喇!

主題

1萬

回帖

精華

副版管

積分

76 榮譽超級版主勲章76 榮譽貢獻勲章76 榮譽有禮勲章76 榮譽忠義勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章十週年榮譽帖神勲章76-FC 黑鑽石勲章三星玩樂勲章

發表於 2009-4-30 18:01 | 顯示全部樓層
我聽過 ... 總知自行開襯箱,唔理有無搞野,都 void warranty,
電話、音響器財、手提電腦,以前廠機電腦都係咁!

BTW, 你講既乜野東西要換 fuse?

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

樓主| 發表於 2009-4-30 18:04 | 顯示全部樓層
原廠説明書無講過換fuse要返廠,我不明白代理憑咩去講。一係保用證上面寫清楚,否則我認為係推卸責任吧

主題

5萬

回帖

精華

總版管

積分

76 榮譽慈善家勲章76 榮譽貢獻勲章76 榮譽有禮勲章76 榮譽鑽石勲章76 榮譽忠義勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章76-FC 黑鑽石勲章三星玩樂勲章

發表於 2009-4-30 18:04 | 顯示全部樓層
係咁架勒, 香港既代理, 總之你一郁, 佢就話唔保!!!
一名永遠的入門玩家, 對電影, 音樂, 影音等玩意永遠雀躍, 其後為了可以將這個毒海無涯信念推展開去, 故建立了這個毒人唔洗本的影音娛樂資訊平台

Post76玩樂網.

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

樓主| 發表於 2009-4-30 18:08 | 顯示全部樓層
坐車打字慢,回家再講。同呢度十幾位師兄有关

主題

1萬

回帖

精華

副版管

積分

76 榮譽超級版主勲章76 榮譽貢獻勲章76 榮譽有禮勲章76 榮譽忠義勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章十週年榮譽帖神勲章76-FC 黑鑽石勲章三星玩樂勲章

發表於 2009-4-30 18:13 | 顯示全部樓層
十幾位師兄有關 ... 我估唔係 amp 就係 bdp!

如果真係會轉返呢個 post 去「高清家庭影院與硬件討論區」

主題

回帖

精華

行動組版主

積分

76 榮譽版主勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章76-FC 黑鑽石勲章三星玩樂勲章

發表於 2009-4-30 18:23 | 顯示全部樓層
又係拾仔?

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分

76 榮譽忠義勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章

發表於 2009-4-30 18:46 | 顯示全部樓層
C兄吾係個垃圾筒嘛,係就慘啦!

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

樓主| 發表於 2009-4-30 19:03 | 顯示全部樓層
講返件事(係關於十仔)﹐而家都係傾緊未有結果但香港代理回覆實在令人失望。我都
係想上黎發泄下﹐到時再同大家講講結果。
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表