精華

白鑽玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2013-11-22 01:17 | 顯示全部樓層
alibabar 發表於 2013-11-21 18:36
Just received it
(Post76 Android 手機版送出)

我上個月向PetShopBoy.Co.Uk訂的這兩張,也是今天到貨,明天會來補拍照片。

這次英國的Royal Mail發生很大的問題,所以上個月底出貨,但直到今天才到貨。我前幾天打電話到台北的郵局詢問的結果是,Royal Mail大概從10月10日之後寄到台灣的package,在被寄到馬來西亞之後,就被丟在吉隆坡的機場,完全沒有人處理。台北的郵政總局先是向Royal Mail交涉,但是Royal Mail的人完全不管,之後再協調馬來西亞方面,一直到上週末才有結果。結果就是,上個月10月10日之後應該要寄到台灣的package,從本週一開始大量進到台灣,我分別在週二以及今天收到來自Amazon的UK、Germany以及PetShopBoy.co.uk的package,其中一個Amazon UK的package讓我等了一個多月,我十幾天前曾經先打電話到台中的郵局(我住在台中),台中郵局的人就告訴我,最近這段時間我不是第一個來問的人,顯然台灣這邊有不少人也在等英國的package,我猜香港的情況可能也是一樣。

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分
發表於 2013-11-22 13:17 | 顯示全部樓層
ivan_shan 發表於 2013-11-22 01:17
我上個月向PetShopBoy.Co.Uk訂的這兩張,也是今天到貨,明天會來補拍照片。

這次英國的Royal Mail發生很 ...

Ivan,

You are not alone. My recent order with Amazon (Kim Wilde's Close, PSB's Winner, Leaving & Memory Of The Future) took about 4 weeks to arrive. It was unusual because it usually took 7-10 days in the past. After 3 weeks of waiting, I wrote an email to Amazon UK and they were so kind to send another replacement of the above 4 CDs to me using UPS courier and this replacement order arrived in 3 days and it was free of charge. To my surprise, the original order arrived after weeks and I have two copies of the CDs I ordered. . Amazon UK also gave me free shipment for the two shipments and I ended up paying nothing for the two shipping charges but received two copies of the CDs I ordered. The service of Amazon UK is excellent but UK royal mail service is getting worse

Yesasia is always fast, and shipment is FREE for purchase over USD25. My recent order of 2 CDs: "Thursday" and "Love Is A Bourgeious Construct" arrived in just 3-4 days with online tracking number. Try to buy from Yesasia.com if the price is reasonable, although some imported CDs are expensive. Yeasasia's package is always the best and they used many layers of thick bubble wrapper and also sealed in a bubble air envelope as well and all the CDs arrived in top notch condition. Yesasia is , my most favourite online CD shop. In contrast, Amazon's package is just normal using cardboard package and the CD jewel cases may get damaged sometimes.

I ordered from Pet Shop Boys official store for the "Thursday" and "Love Is..." but I later heard that the official store takes a long time to ship (as mentioned by many forumers (http://www.petshopboys-forum.com ... 8975871e4d6439ebb3e). So I changed my mind and cancelled it and order from yesasia.com instead.

By the way, did you buy "Vocal" CD single? I didn't as I look for B-sides in particular, not remixes these days.

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分
發表於 2013-11-22 13:20 | 顯示全部樓層
alibabar 發表於 2013-11-21 18:36
Just received it
(Post76 Android 手機版送出)

, another PSB collector!

主題

回帖

精華

黑鑽玩家

積分

76-FC 綠翡翠勲章

發表於 2013-11-22 17:42 | 顯示全部樓層
ivan_shan 發表於 2013-11-22 01:04
我在三年前搬家時,除了清掉大概一、兩百張CD以及一百多張的黑膠,也把一些CD Single用2CD的盒裝在一起, ...

相信這個問題也是很多碟迷面對的問題. 就是太多碟沒有地方放.
唉~沒辨法了. 香港地方實在太小了. 很多朋友也沒有自已的空間. 就算有的都不是太寬敞.
很無奈的要放棄一些收藏這個也是迫得不已.
  這個方便較好了. 就是二合為一. 把兩張有關相同Title的碟二合一. 不過. 很多時候也忘記了自已究竟有沒有這張碟...............

評分

參與人數 1威望 +10 金錢 +10 收起 理由
psb + 10 + 10 wow..

查看全部評分

主題

回帖

精華

白鑽玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2013-11-23 00:20 | 顯示全部樓層
昨天終於收到向PetShopBoy.co.uk購買的兩張CD Single,就再來拍最後一張照片。照片上可以看到Electric大碟,Vocal、Love is a Bourgeois Construct,以及Thursday等三張UK CD Single。至於最上面一排,則是在同一個package裡附贈的post cards,上面最右邊是包裝post cards的封套,圖案設計與Electric大碟的封面是一致的,左邊以及第二排最中間的則是5張post cards。我上個月中旬原本想向Amazon UK訂購後面兩張CD single,但是為時已晚,Love is a Bourgeois Construct已經開始在炒價了,當時好像看到將近20英鎊,所以,我立刻轉到PetShopBoy.co.uk訂購,除了這兩張CD single,因為我擔心兩張都是cardboard sleeve的CD single在運送過程會有損壞,所以我又加了一張Performance的DVD,也就是照片右下方那一張。Performance是PSB的concert,演唱時間是在1991年,我原本有日本版的LD,我還算喜歡這一場的演出,而且這一張DVD版本還加上LD沒有的DTS,所以就順便一起買了,果然,兩張CD single也因此狀態完好。PSB取消訂單改向Yesasia訂購這兩張單曲,價位不一定比較便宜,但是絕對沒有附贈post cards。

左邊post cards下方的是Boy George的The Crying Game單曲,上面那一張是US CD single,一共有5 tracks,包括兩個The Crying Game的remix,另外還有Carroll Thompson演唱的Let The Music Play的兩個remix,以及Cicero演唱参Live For Today的12" Vocal,5 tracks all produced by PSB,而這三首歌都可以在The Crying Game的soundtrack中找到。下面那一張則是UK CD single,裡面有The Crying Game的兩個不同版本。

至於左下方則是PSB於2003年配合PopArt(2003)大碟發行的書,title則是Catalogue,書很厚,大概有3.5 cm,有三百多頁。我之前提過,我很喜歡PSB的大碟或細碟、包括CD與黑膠版本的artwork,這本書中有2003年之前PSB所有大碟、細碟、12"、7"、LP以及CD的artwork設計,我並沒有收集他們所有的這些作品,但是有這一本就可以看到1984到2003年所有的artwork。

本帖可能會有更多會員優先看的內容

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x

評分

參與人數 1威望 +9 金錢 +9 收起 理由
psb + 9 + 9 超正!

查看全部評分

主題

回帖

精華

白鑽玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2013-11-23 00:32 | 顯示全部樓層
psb 發表於 2013-11-11 13:20
Ivan,

You said, "PSB近年的單曲,remix version大多都是MP3版本,很少製作成CD或是12" Single,連Promo ...

以下我列出Electric大碟中,我放在iTune中的remix version,你應該可以發現,有一些remix version是12"或是CD single都沒有的,可能有一些是unofficial remixes,聲音也沒有CD或是12" Single好,但是我無所謂,反正都是放到iPod用耳機聽。現在聽PSB的remix已經沒有以前的熱情,但是若有CD single仍然會買,至於12" single就算了,保存不易且佔地方,現在也沒有以前的收藏熱情,而且你可以發現,有一些remix version連12" single也沒有,像Thursday(Club Mix)、Dave Aude為Love Is A Bourgeois Construct做的兩個remix我都喜歡,但是都沒有CD或是12" single版本。另外,我其實不是很喜歡Vocal,所以後來再出來的一些remix version,我看到了卻沒有download,所以可能miss了一些remix version。

Axis(Boys Noize Remix)  4:11*
Axis(Extended)        5:58

Electric (Eqpoint Mix)        4:04

Bolshy (Surly, Surly, Surly ViSiON Mix)        8:00

Vocal(Armageddon Turk Tear Gas Mix) 6:45*@
Vocal(Cucharachas Club Mix) 8:06*@
Vocal(Jack & Joy Extended Mix) 5:53@
Vocal(JRMX Club Mix) 7:59*@
Vocal(Leonidas & Hobbes Extended Mix) 5:55@
Vocal(Mindskap Club Mix) 6:01@
Vocal(Nikno Remix) 7:21
Vocal(Armageddon Turk Occupy Mix) 4:11
Vocal(DJ Paulo Vocal Club Mix)        8:00
Vocal(Drop jackson Remix) 10:18@
Vocal(Flashmob Remix) 7:38@
Vocal(Hector Fonseca Big Room Mix) 5:42
Vocal(Ivan Gomez & Nacha Chapado Mix) 7:49*@
Vocal(Rektchordz Mix) 6:41*@
Vocal(WaWa Extended Mix) 6:57*@
Vocal(The People's ViSiON Mix)        7:27

Love Is A Bourgeois Construct(Claptone Club Mix) 7:00*^
Love Is A Bourgeois Construct(Dave Aude Club Mix) 6:16
Love Is A Bourgeois Construct(Dave Aude Vocal Mix) 6:47
Love Is A Bourgeois Construct(JCRZ Remix) 7:48
Love Is A Bourgeois Construct(Little Boots Discotheque Edit)        6:51^
Love Is A Bourgeois Construct(The Penelopes Club Mix) 7:01*^
Love Is A Bourgeois Construct(Daytime Radio Edit) 4:02#
Love Is A Bourgeois Construct(Nighttime Radio Edit) 4:10^#

Thursday(Aidan Bega and Eddie Said Club Mix) 6:15
Thursday(Club Mix) 5:02
Thursday(Eddie Amador Club Mix) 6:45*
Thursday(JRMX and Jon M Club Mix) 6:51
Thursday(Tensnake Remix) 5:58*^

^:CD single
*:12" single
#:UK promo CDr
@:US promo CD(with 3 tracks) or CDr(with 11 tracks)

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分
發表於 2013-11-23 11:27 | 顯示全部樓層
takeishi 發表於 2013-11-21 11:10
OOooO 唔是~我只係將兩隻CD-Single 合二為一, 用個2CD盒裝起佢地姐.
無辨法呀. 我真係無地方 ...

I bought a very low priced second hand Roxette's greatest Hits CD and later discovered another second hand Roxette's greatest hits on DVD, the tracklists on those CD and DVD are quite the same, so I them into one "2CD" jewel box like you did, to make it my very own "limited special CD+DVD" greatest hits of Roxette, that was really fun and I still "admire" my work. This Swedish group had a few great ballads in the late 80s like "Spending My Time", "Fading Like A Flower", "Listen To Your Heart", these ballads really made some big dents on Billboard.

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分
發表於 2013-11-23 22:05 | 顯示全部樓層
ivan_shan 發表於 2013-11-23 00:32
以下我列出Electric大碟中,我放在iTune中的remix version,你應該可以發現,有一些remix version是12"或 ...

Wonderful photo of the more recent PSB albums, singles, book and collectible postcards from "Electric".

"...因為我擔心兩張都是cardboard sleeve的CD single在運送過程會有損壞,所以我又加了一張Performance的DVD..."
Very thoughtful and careful. I also worry about this when ordering on PSB site (I never ordered from the PSB official store before) but I always have confidence in Yesasia's excellent package. How was the package of your order with petshopboys.co.uk? Did they use bubble-air package or just simple cardboard for the two CDs? I heard complaints from PSB forumers that the official store's package is "not good enough" for the protection of CDs.

By the way, I downloaded "Axis" extended version 5:58 from somewhere and this version is and have wondered before why it cannot be found in official releases and I know why from you now. I really love the extended mix of "Axis" but have it sadly only on MP3. This version is better than the album version to some extent. PSB should have included it on other CD singles or deluxe package of "Electric" album. For "Axis", I only have "Boyz Noise remix" and "Boys Noise Dub mix" so far on Japanese edition of "Electric" album but these two are so similar and I don't really know the difference. It is a shame that the extended mix of "Axis" is never released at all on CD. Hopefully there will be a deluxe or special 2CD edition of "Electric" album to include "extended mix" of "Axis" with other better non-single remixes as well.

I have not much interest in "Love Is A Burgeious Construct" and "Thursday" remixes (I heard them online) as most of them only make the the two original album tracks (which are perfect) sound worse. Looking back, the same goes to "Minimal" from "Fundamental" album, its remixes never come close to the original album version . However, the exception to this is the Brothers In Rhythm Extended Mix of "How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously", as I think it is one of the best PSB remixes.  

I envy you for the "Electric" postcards , some additional great items to add more sparks into the PSB collection. By the way, is there still any PSB items or CD/vinyl not included in all your photos posted so far??? I just wish to have an idea of your "entire" PSB catalogue

主題

回帖

精華

黑鑽玩家

積分

76-FC 綠翡翠勲章

發表於 2013-11-23 23:31 | 顯示全部樓層
psb 發表於 2013-11-23 11:27
I bought a very low priced second hand Roxette's greatest Hits CD and later discovered a ...

ooOOoooo ME 2~ Yeah
  Roxette 又係我既賣飛佛黎果和.
得閒等我地開個Topic show下我地D碟呀. Roxette 早期既作品真係勁正.

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分
發表於 2013-11-24 20:34 | 顯示全部樓層
takeishi 發表於 2013-11-23 23:31
ooOOoooo ME 2~ Yeah
  Roxette 又係我既賣飛佛黎果和.
得閒等我地開個Topic show下我地D碟呀. ...

Based on your ID photo and your posts, I think Madonna's collection and rarities thread is much better

The queen of pop is my all-time most favourite female pop artist as well

本帖可能會有更多會員優先看的內容

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表