回帖

精華

進階玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2012-10-28 17:08 | 顯示全部樓層
Lohengramm 發表於 2012-10-27 18:36
Dear Bei-hill hing,

your question confuses me.  Up-stream and the Source ...  are they not the ve ...

Loheng兄,

小弟表達得不好,不好意思。

之前見Loh兄用“光之妙囊”又安“華陀手撕雞”(小弟看不到圖)所以就猜測Loh兄是否想減少interference及隔絕noise影響。

小弟指的上游就是USB2Coaxial之前(即i & ii) 而源頭就是i 內含的所有components (app, os, cpu,ram, bus, io).

但原來Loh兄指出除Jitter外亦有"data error"這個因素。小弟要好好研究一下
“填滿一生 全是數字
誰會真正知是何用意”
SBT->蝦餃 DAC->土炮膽前->南瓜後級->Diapason Adm III

主題

回帖

精華

新仔玩家

積分
發表於 2012-10-28 21:42 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 Lohengramm 於 2012-10-28 21:43 編輯
bei_hillgrover 發表於 2012-10-28 17:08
Loheng兄,

小弟表達得不好,不好意思。

Oh ...  You've been reading my progress on CAS.

Anyway, what I believe is that The stored data itself is not having error; BUT the time when it transcribes, due to side-track interference, "add" something that is not stored in the original stored-data, hence at last changing to something else.

If the above assumption is correct, then, it may explains why an identical Computer setup ( including everything ), playing the same file, but feeding with different power quality, the sound is still different.  

I can share you more on my Setup findings... IF you are not bored...

Even I installed so called "華陀手撕雞" at the nearest possible point of PCI-e slot, I still hear difference when I change bios setting, unplug the PS/2 keyboard etc, the difference is subtle.  So, this again, tell us that you still need to handle the upper stream. The latter stage job that we did, simply is to make sure, we want to "preserve" the best of the received data / information.

Every stage will induce some sort of loss / change, the more you can "preserve", the more you are closer to the original.

Given, the logic of "treating Digital as a form of Analogue behavior", it explains everthing co-herently and it does make sense.

With this so called rule of thumb / pressumption, myself have been non-stopping pushing the limits to playback a really good presentation thru the CAS.   That's why I'm a strong believer that the basic and Foundation of playing good sound CAS, must be 1st-ly treating the CORE-powersupply instead of doing out-of-the-core job.  They bring you some fun, but not leading you to high-fidelitism CAS playback.  

主題

回帖

精華

高級玩家

積分
發表於 2012-10-28 23:00 | 顯示全部樓層
新仔一名, 正需要一些正確又可靠的資訊.
多謝Ching分享.
Just a Joke

主題

回帖

精華

進階玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2012-10-29 13:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Lohengramm 發表於 2012-10-28 21:42
Oh ...  You've been reading my progress on CAS.  

Anyway, what I believe is that The sto ...

小弟很有興趣知道多點Loh兄的findings及“華陀手撕雞"的資料. 先謝過Loh兄.
“填滿一生 全是數字
誰會真正知是何用意”
SBT->蝦餃 DAC->土炮膽前->南瓜後級->Diapason Adm III
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表