設為首頁FacebookYouTubeIG

Post76.hk

搜索
返回列表 發新帖
樓主: wil-wil

[音響配件] Ultimate Ears 18 Pro 耳機 ... 一邊六個單體 (轉載)

[複製鏈接]

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2010-1-17 12:24 | 顯示全部樓層
冇錯,耳塞耳筒我都有,我做錄音,用更對幾仟蚊嘅耳筒又係咁用,最緊要自己玩得開心.....

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽忠義勲章

發表於 2010-1-18 00:00 | 顯示全部樓層
呢個係shure既死症
westone同UE都唔會咁
我都係用SE530. 但係用左1年左右條膠氧化跟住裂開露出線芯.以前都係用Shure都係咁.. 所以而家都係放棄. 用iphone跟機線
kachow 發表於 2010-1-17 12:30

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章

發表於 2010-1-18 03:29 | 顯示全部樓層
我都唔會再買Shure..試過兩對同一個情況...爆裂而死

主題

回帖

精華

鉑金玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章76-FC 黑鑽石勲章

發表於 2010-1-18 11:54 | 顯示全部樓層
UE起碼可以換線

主題

1萬

回帖

精華

黑鑽玩家

積分

76 榮譽超級版主勲章76 榮譽貢獻勲章76 榮譽鑽石勲章76 榮譽忠義勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章十週年永遠榮譽會員勲章76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2010-1-18 11:58 | 顯示全部樓層
我對10PRO 都換左紫雨線 低音實左唔少 之前用古河唔掂
莫思身外無窮事
飲盡身前有限杯

主題

回帖

精華

高級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章

發表於 2010-1-18 12:10 | 顯示全部樓層
紫雨線幾銀呀?
我都唔係好鍾意10pro d bass,好模.

主題

1萬

回帖

精華

黑鑽玩家

積分

76 榮譽超級版主勲章76 榮譽貢獻勲章76 榮譽鑽石勲章76 榮譽忠義勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章十週年永遠榮譽會員勲章76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2010-1-18 12:23 | 顯示全部樓層
4百幾
遲D試埋條極光

主題

回帖

精華

鉑金玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章76-FC 黑鑽石勲章

發表於 2010-1-18 22:32 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 googleli 於 2010-1-18 22:42 編輯

A direct comparison of JH-13 Pro and Sennheiser HD800 from Head-fi.org:

"Just a listening update. I was able to spend some time A/Bing my HD800 and 13 sets on the same equipment in my office. All tracks are ALAC-encoded and include:
Robert Shaw Telarc of Verdi's Requiem
Neil Young Weld Like a Hurricane
Mile Davis Kind of Blue
MFSL of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road [spec. Funeral]
MFSL of Allman Brothers Live at Fillmore [spec. Elizabeth Reed]
Gold CD of Steely Dan Decade [Steve Hoffman version] [spec. Kid Charlemagne]
Telarc of Orff's Carmina Burana
Massive Attack Teardrop
Sheffield Drum & Track Record 24-bit [spec. Amuseum]
Propellerheads History Repeating
MFSL of Live at Leeds [spec. Summertime Blues]

I listened to each track twice through each set before trying the other set, making notes, even a couple of sketches of soundstage, and then each can again once to confirm notes after listening to the other. A couple of factors that were difficult to factor out: comfort and fit. I find the HD800s quite comfortable, but one is aware of wearing them. They have weight, and thus a sense of constriction.

I plan to make more notes, but I'll be damned if the 13s are not consistently detectably better in the following areas:

Soundstage width
Soundstage height
Instrument placement on soundstage
Detail in complex passages; the more complex the passage, the more noticeably the 13s outperform the HD800s
Clarity [for me, different than detail, and I'm not real good at this verbalization]
Speed

The HD800s can actually move air, and so one aspect of bass impact seems stronger on them, but in terms of tonal register, I found kettle and bass drums on the Requiem more articulate and therefore more convincing on the 13s.

This sux. In all the right ways.

I got the JH13 today and have not been able to stop using them. They do everything the UE11 did wrong. There is not a single bump in any frequency and the detail these little things provide is nothing short of amazing. The bass is tight and accurate, never sounding boomy. For now I can confidently say that for me they are superior in every way to the UE11, which were up to today my favorite IEM (and I have heard most of the top tier universal IEM's).

Unlike barbes, I haven't heard the UE11 but come from SE530's as I've stated previously. I also owned the Westone 3 for a month so can compare to those as well.

Initial Impressions:

I'll start by saying there is really no point to comparing these to universals, they're quite obviously in a different league. But universals are still my reference point since these are my first customs. I'm going to just write a few random thoughts as I listen.

The 13's go low. I'm talking all the way down. I hear bass that I didn't know existed in songs up until now. The low bass frequencies extend farther than either the W3 or SE530, which roll off in comparison. The midbass is less than the W3 though.

The highs extend all the way out, as far as I can tell. No sibilance, which was a big concern for me. Totally smooth.

The mids are perfect. Nothing was lost coming from the Shure's.

There has been no burn in that I can detect, just as I expected. They sounded immaculate from the second I hit play.

Fit is perfect. Took me no time to figure out how to insert the customs. They actually just suck themselves into place and auto seal.

I'm trying to find something to complain about to not make it sound like a biased, hype review. I guess I could say that while the fit is perfect, having customs might take a bit of getting used to - only because I'm used to soft universal tips not hard acrylic. I think that will just take a little getting used to though.

While we still don't have flying cars in 2009, at least portable audio is finally really ****ing good.

J, I continue to hear what I wrote about earlier. "Except for the occasional piece where there is actual air movement in the low-to-mid bass registers, where the HD800 driver alignment seems to work as intended", the 13s exceed the 800s in every respect: comfort [the 800s are comfortable for me, BTW], vertical, horizontal, and depth soundstage, clarity, detail, instrument location accuracy & stability, resolution. And of course, the musicality. I haven't found a piece of music overall that does not sound better with the 13s.

By way of other comparison, I truly enjoyed my LiveWires; they were much more enjoyable than my Westone 3s, and I ascribed a lot of that to the excellent fit. But the HD800s, one-on-one, are quite a bit better than the LiveWires, especially in the bass, and the high/mid balance. Better soundstage, better dynamics at higher volumes. And compared to my balanced HD600, they were quite a step up; but in the 13s, they have more than met their match. And my LWs are great to pack as a backup and good for the bedside.

Seriously, I enjoy the 800s, and they are easier to use at my desktop rig, because of the length of the cord, and the ability to pop them on and off quickly. But I am re-thinking whether to spend any more money on them in balanced cables [I'll probably still get the Blue Dragon, but probably not the Double Helix or Equinox]. They are good for how I use them. But now, I am thinking of another pair of 13s, so I can have one with me always, and having a balanced cable built so I can have them plugged into my Apache at work full-time."
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表