設為首頁fbYouTubeWhatsapp頻道IG

Post76.hk

搜索
樓主: CayinAndy

[DAP播放器] Cayin i5 好聽,從此不壹樣 (v2.2固件 Pg19 和 Tidal 問題解釋 Pg20)

[複製鏈接]

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-7-9 19:33 | 顯示全部樓層
alanadc23 發表於 2016-7-9 18:54
香港代理有冇trade in 服務
(Post76 Android 手機版送出)

未聽過香港代理有類似安排!
由燒友到業界的華麗轉身

Salute to HiFi     Burn Your Music

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-7-23 20:41 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 CayinAndy 於 2016-8-4 03:27 編輯

Cayin i5 的內地版和國際版在硬件上是沒有分別的,但包裝,配件和 firmware 則會有不同。

在 firmware 方面,Cayin i5 是容許手動刷 firmware 的,同編號的內地版和國際版 firmware 可以互刷,也可以刷更新的版本,但不容許刷舊版本 firmware (這是 Android 系統的限制)。內地版和國際版兩個 firmware 版本的分別其實相常繁多,而較重要的分別如下:

• 內地版 i5 是垂直領域內首款內置內容的播放器,包含由海貝音樂和鼎梵音樂提供的無損音樂庫。但因版權所限,音樂庫只能提供在國內使用,港澳和海外都不適用。
  • 因為內地不支援 Google service,所以內地版是沒有裝設 Google Play,內地版 i5 如需安裝第三方軟件,需預先下載 apk 安裝包,然後採用預裝了的 ES Explorer 來安裝。 國際版則預設 Google Play,連接 WiFi 並設定了戶口後便可經 Google Play 安裝軟件
  • i5支援個人雲端音樂服務,國際版 i5 會在 Home 頁預設 Dropbox 的 gateway,而內地版則採是百度私有雲。
  • i5 是採用 OTA 固件升級的,只要連上 WiFi, 機內的 update service 便會依你的 i5 的 IMEI 來挑選「合適的」固件來更新的。例如有用戶買了內地版的 i5, 然後手動刷了國際版固件,到 OTA 升級時,i5 系統會安裝新的內地版 firmware

再次重申這是現階段的主要分別,Cayin 不排除日後的 firmware 在功能上有更多分歧。firmware 如有更改,恕不另行通知。
由燒友到業界的華麗轉身

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-8-1 17:04 | 顯示全部樓層
因颱風妮妲的關係,珠海已公佈明天預計所有空車船全部止服務,凱音工廠也已通告所有員工明天不用上班,原定在 8 月2號發佈的 i5 國際版 v1.5 固件將會順廷一天才上線。

不便之處,敬請多多包!
由燒友到業界的華麗轉身

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2016-8-2 23:03 來自手機 | 顯示全部樓層
CayinAndy 發表於 2016-8-1 17:04
因颱風妮妲的關係,珠海已公佈明天預計所有空車船全部止服務,凱音工廠也已通告所有員工明天不用上班,原定 ...

請問usb digital out功能是否在 FW v1.5 仍未加上呢?下一個升級時會有未呢?即係現時只能用USB to 同軸線出去mojo? 唔該曬你先

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分
發表於 2016-8-3 13:03 | 顯示全部樓層
你地都好丫, 玩到另一階段測試緊其他野.
我落左訂五日到依家仲係得個桔無聲氣
(雖然昨日打風). 但轉頭影音展卻見開賣...

主題

回帖

精華

鉑金玩家

積分

76-FC 黑鑽石勲章

發表於 2016-8-3 13:22 | 顯示全部樓層
CayinAndy 發表於 2016-8-1 17:04
因颱風妮妲的關係,珠海已公佈明天預計所有空車船全部止服務,凱音工廠也已通告所有員工明天不用上班,原定 ...

Andy 兄, 想問, 今天大慨咩時段會推出國際版既更新 firmware ?

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-8-3 13:33 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 CayinAndy 於 2016-8-3 13:35 編輯
hkcheong 發表於 2016-8-2 23:03
請問usb digital out功能是否在 FW v1.5 仍未加上呢?下一個升級時會有未呢?即係現時只能用USB to 同軸 ...

USB Audio (digital out) 部份需要下一個固件才能完成,按進度推算軟件功能預計會在 8 月內完成,新固件應在 9 月初可發佈。

現階段,USB Type C 出同軸是 i5 的唯一 digital out 途徑!
由燒友到業界的華麗轉身

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-8-3 13:46 | 顯示全部樓層
wstanley 發表於 2016-8-3 13:22
Andy 兄, 想問, 今天大慨咩時段會推出國際版既更新 firmware ?

抱歉,還未收到  green light, 一有消息我會立刻在這裡公佈的,到時會修改標題提醒大家
由燒友到業界的華麗轉身

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-8-3 16:27 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 CayinAndy 於 2016-8-3 16:53 編輯

Announcement of Cayin i5 firmware v1.5

http://en.cayin.cn/news_view.asp?id=811

i5 virmware v1.5 header.jpg

New Functions and System Optimization

• Add “Advance Task Killer” button at the bottom of Third Party Application page
  • Add new STOP function:press and hold the Play button on the Right side of the player during playback, the system will stop all playback function and return to Home screen
  • Add new App Termination function: press and hold the Play button on the Right side of the player at third party applications, the system will terminate the third party application completely and return to Home screen.
  • Improve system efficiency and smooth operation, reduce system lagging during third party applications.
  • Optimise OTA upgrade service, increase firmware download speed
  • Improve synchronisation of volume control and volume value as displayed on the screensaver at Lock screen mode.
  • Rectify System error occurred when move or delete multiple documents under Album and Playlist
  • Rectify power management bud: system will now go into pause when pull out headphone during playback at locked screen.
  • Rectify the problem when the system fails to drop out of current Pop-up operation when Home key is pressed (e.g., Gain control pop-up screen)
  • Rectify character overlapping at EQ setting page of selected languages
  • Optimise third party application installation, make sure new application icon will display at third party application drawer when the application is installed by ES Explorer.
  • Optimise System Update function, adjust message placement and ensure system message “New version of firmware is detected, proceed to install?” will not block up System update instruction.
  • Rectify caption language error in Music Information page.
  • Rectify message error in Power Off pop-up window under Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) and Japanese language
  • Other optimisation and bugs fixed.

Cayin i5 Firmware Upgrade

Cayin i5 is based on a fully customized Android 4.4 system, this is uniquely developed to become the foundation of i5.  Cayin will issue updated i5 firmware from time to time to enable new function, optimize the features and functions of the player, and improve the efficiency and performance of the hardware platform.  Cayin reserves the right to modify the firmware without prior notice.

Attention:

• Each version of firmware might contain minor different, please review the modification list and decide on your own accord whether you want to update the firmware of your i5 Player.
  • Under normal circumstances, firmware upgrade will not cause any damage to user information, including installed applications and downloaded music files.  However Cayin cannot exclude the possibility of upgrade failure due to mal-operation or any other reason. For these reasons, you might be required to reset your i5 player and result in losing person data stored on the player.  We suggest you backup all your personal data stored on the player before you perform firmware upgrade.
  • The i5 Android firmware is fully customized for i5 only and cannot be used in other Android devices.  
  • Please do not temper the i5 firmware or intend to replace the i5 firmware with other Android based system or firmware.

Firmware upgrades procedure

Cayin i5 offers OTA upgrade and Manual upgrade options.  The firmware content is identical in both cases, users can select their preferred option freely.

Cayin i5 was launched with firmware v1.0, and we have added OTA upgrade function at v1.1 and v1.2 respectively.  If your i5 firmware is remain at v1.0, you’ll not be able to use OTA firmware upgrade, we suggest you to perform at least one firmware upgrade manually, this will allow you to enjoy OTA upgrade in subsequent firmware release.

A.        OTA upgrade instruction

• OTA upgrade is only available to i5 with v1.1 firmware or after.
  • Please make sure the player has not less than 50% battery power before you proceed.
  • When you activate WiFi connection, system will detect and alert you when new firmware is identified automatically, please use the pull down menu to accept the firmware upgrade offer, or select “System Update” command under the Setup menu to invoke firmware upgrade process.  
  • You will enter a download screen and when the download is completed, confirm to proceed update and the system will complete the update process automatically.

Upon completion on firmware upgrade, the firmware package is stored at the root directory of the internal storage under the name of “update.zip”. You can delete this file (with ES explorer preinstalled under Third Party Application drawer) to redeem storage capacity.

B.        Manual upgrade instruction

The i5 v1.5 firmware package is around 215MB, consider some users are using the i5 as a standalone player or having a much faster network connection with their desktop computer, Cayin has offer manual upgrade option for your convenient.

• Go to download page of Cayin website (http://en.cayin.cn/news.asp?keys=222), click into the latest i5 firmware upgrade entry, download the installation package titled i5-Update-1.5international.zip
  • Copy the installation package to the root directory of i5 internal storage or the root directory of the TF card that will be used in firmware upgrade.
  • Please make sure the player has not less than 50% battery power before you proceed.
  • Enter Recovery Mode of Cayin i5 by pressing Down key at the right side and Power On/off at the left side
  • Once you have arrived at Recovery Mode, you can move around with the Volume control or the Up and Down key on the left, and select an option with Power On/Off key
    • If you have stored the installation package at root directory of internal storage, select “apply update from internal storage”
    • If you have stored the installation package at root directory of the TF card, select “apply update from external storage”
  • Select “i5-Update-1.5international.zip” with Power on/off key to activate upgrade process
  • At the end of system upgrade, select “reboot system now” at Recovery Mode to complete the firmware upgrade.

Attention:

• Do not operate the machine during firmware upgrade
  • Please delete/remove the firmware file from the internal storage/TF card after firmware upgrade
  • Please perform a complete Music Scan after firmware upgrade.
  • In case you have third party applications installed and find the system/applications are not performing satisfactory, please wipe cache partition (in recovery mode) and restart the system.
  • If the system freeze or cannot resume to regular operation, you can turn off the device by press and hold the Power on-off key for around 10 seconds.  The system will shut down in regardless of operation status.  If problem persist, you can perform a Factory Reset (under Setting menu) or Wipe data/factory reset (in recovery mode) to resume the system.

由燒友到業界的華麗轉身

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2016-8-3 16:40 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 CayinAndy 於 2016-8-3 16:49 編輯

這是第一次國際版固件更, OTA server 仍在調適對海外的 download request,國內 OTA 測試是可以的, 但因為我們沒有方法去做海外 loading 的測試,所以可能 OTA 升級時會有不順暢。

如想儘快體驗新固件,可從網頁下戴固件包,copy 到 TF 卡內傳中行升級!

升級操作說明:

Cayin i5上市初始固件版本為1.0,在1.1版和1.2版中加入了OTA升級方式,所以,固件為1.0的用戶請儘快升級到1.1和1.2版本,這樣便可使用OTA升級方式完成後續Cayin i5的固件升級;

A.          OTA升級方式說明:

版本為1.1或1.2固件的Cayin i5用戶,保證本機電量在50%以上並連接Wi-Fi,系統則會自動檢測到有新固件,並給出提示信息,通過下拉菜單,點擊提示信息或通過系統菜單中的系統更新進入下載界面,完成固件下載後點擊立即更新,即可自動完成更新;

更新後,固件包存放路徑在本機內存根目錄下,文件名為:update.zip;用戶可通過本機內置的ES瀏覽器進行刪除,以節約存儲空間。

B.          手動升級固件方式說明:

因固件升級包文件較大(約為215MB左右),同時考慮到服務器及用戶網絡帶寬的差異等。Cayin i5也同時提供手動升級方式,詳細說明如下:

進入Cayin官網:http://en.cayin.cn/news_view.asp?id=811,  在資料下載中,下載最新的i5固件,得到文件名為:i5-Update-1.5international.zip的固件升級包;
  • 將該固級升級包,直接拷入本機內存根目錄或外置TF卡根目錄下;
  • 請保持本機電量在50%以上,同時按住本機左側電源鍵和右側的下一曲鍵開機;
  • 本機將進入recovery升級界面,通過本機音量旋鈕進行上下選擇,
    • 如固件包存放路徑為本機內存,選擇:apply update from internal storage,點擊電源鍵進入;
    • 如固件包存放路徑為外置TF卡,選擇:apply update from external storage,點擊電源鍵進入;
  • 選擇升級文件i5-Update-1.5international.zip,點擊電源鍵進行系統升級;
  • 升級完成後選擇reboot system now,點擊電源鍵重啟機器後即可完成系統升級;

由燒友到業界的華麗轉身

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表