[發燒碟] 華納AMCD糸列首批1000張編碼版限量發行

[複製鏈接]

主題

回帖

精華

進階玩家

積分
發表於 2011-1-28 21:37 | 顯示全部樓層
beyond的我比較過,雖然amcd比較清脆,好似聽多左樂器,但可能因為係band sound關係,好似唔多夾,d聲好刺耳,其他買左beyond的師兄有沒有同感?

主題

回帖

精華

高級玩家

積分
發表於 2011-1-28 22:07 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry for the delay, Here is another report.
林憶蓮 回憶總是溫柔的 VS Original 1991 Version see pict ...
accustic 發表於 2011-1-28 04:07

Thank you.    有冇c hing 有ah Lam report ?

主題

回帖

精華

進階玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-1-29 01:48 | 顯示全部樓層
beyond的我比較過,雖然amcd比較清脆,好似聽多左樂器,但可能因為係band sound關係,好似唔多夾,d聲好刺耳,其 ...
skyhon 發表於 2011-1-28 21:37

Skyhon Ching, Yes, band sound is really hard to reproduce, plus electronics, cables also have affect to the end result of the complete reproduction of music. That is why there are many different company out with things from couple hundred to many thousand in price range.
But the main things is at least AMCD trying to provide the detail inner layer of music from the top of chain. so people can adjust their taste with tweeks that best fit their  listening taste.

Just my 2cents, Enjoy listening.

主題

回帖

精華

進階玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-2-1 04:16 | 顯示全部樓層
   有冇c hing 有ah Lam report ?
msiu100

Finally have time to sit down this weekend for Lam AMCD, sorry i don't have any extreme version to compare with. So i asked my friend to come over with his 11A2 Sony 1987 version. Then we well spent 3 hrs with 2 of my other friends listen to the AMCD version and the 11A2 back and fore. below is our conclusion with Lam AMCD.

Background: Again i think this is what AMCD do best is background, A2 Sony 1987 version has background noise which we feel we are listen to CDs. and we couldn't figure it out how AMCD do that. their background is dead quiet. I mean it. You can feel like you are surrounded by a well treated room.

Focus: 11A2 seem to be a little bit lay back, if others know what i'm talking about please fill in. I mean Lam feel shorter and narrow. On the other hand AMCD has really well focus. i think this also due to the background being clean and dark.

Detail: Hands down, AMCD had it all. Lam feel like Lam again, with power and articulate detail definition this is things we never heard of how Lam is sing, and i think Lam sing really well back in 1987. Just we never be able to reproduction until today. Compare to Lam other new release "Lamusique" K2 version which we also purchased. We can not complete to listen to single track. Sorry. Then we quickly went back to AMCD again. Even the 11A2 has much better focus and music (Non-Digital) sound compare the K2HD i mean.

Best Tracks: 01. 千億個夜晚***** 02. 海誓山盟**** and 11. 緊靠一起****

Last but not lease, if we need to find something that AMCD can be improve that would be package and promotion. I think some kind of mini listening try out or something like K2HD to invite people to listen to what AMCD can really perform.

Conclusion:  AMCD is really different, it has must more detail from the original, One short note, my wife came around 20 mins of our listen time. she said why you purchase new SACD again, which i told her i will never buy anymore SACD since the recording is not good and really pricey. We all laugh and said it is just a new format call AMCD. She said nice sound and went onto bed.
I think Lam should purchase one and listen to how great he sing back then.

Sorry for the long report. Enjoy listening.

評分

參與人數 1威望 +5 收起 理由
Will + 5

查看全部評分

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分

76 榮譽忠義勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章

發表於 2011-2-2 20:54 | 顯示全部樓層
好詳盡既報告...搞到我都想買埋阿lam果隻 @@
最搞笑係老婆以為你買左新SACD XDDD

主題

回帖

精華

進階玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-2-3 07:23 | 顯示全部樓層
First off, Happy New Year, and all Hi-Fi company make more money. and we all who love music make even more then those company, since that way we have spare cash to spent :P

Rabbit Year First report again is AMCD - Sally Yeh why? because my wife like her very much I know she would want to listen to it after she heard the "Lam SACD" last time and i like 零時十分 very much it remind me when i was young with walkman and  paying $2 per track to record cassette tape. I'm sure many of us did that. In fact this time i purchase the remain AMCD first phase of 5 released.

Ask me why buy them? It is just me and couple of my friend but can't represent everyone, let me ask you this, beside buying numbers, look around how many cds you purchase and only listen to it once in last 10 years. I know i had manys they are well about $100+, but we still trying to find those old recording first press cds. And when is the last time you dig around and ask around friends for old Cantonese music and start to compare. I just can't remember. This CD does give me the heart feeling like this, "Get home early I need to try this CDs tonight". This is just my thought everyone is different. OK, so much for me, now back to work.-----Report.
Again, I will also put them in major item like last time.

This time AMCD 24/192 VS HDCD 24/88.2 (I spent an hr from my collection to dig this out) :P

Tonight after family dinner, me and my wife finally spent sometime together and enjoy the music, see i know she ask me for that Lam AMCD again, and we both enjoy that very much, then i hand out this sally and she is surprise, nice job.
Background A.Very Quiet+++ you just can't ask for more. H. My wife said this one is noise, but remember she said this HDCD sound the best about 2 years ago.

Focus A. again sally with proper height and voice i really feel she is singing life. The guitar strings is just amazing so real i feel i can touch that. H. Flat line and shrink together but bass is ok.

Detail A. the Vocal is really awesome clean with lips sound, I think i will put it "Life Like" sound. H. Thin sound, but is ok much better then many other format out there.

Best Tracks Of course 零時十分+++++++(Must have), 新雙星情歌++++++(Very good sound), Never gonna let you go (I like this one too)

Conclusion. Again, AMCD proof that they know how to remaster music. It is really hard for remaster but out come is so amazing. Remember from some Hi-Fi guru said you can't have it all in both world..... hahaaha I can with AMCD.
Btw, I only upload the HDCD , since i first pg already have AMCD picture.

Happy New Year, Happy Listening. Until next time take care.

本帖可能會有更多會員優先看的內容

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x

評分

參與人數 1威望 +1 收起 理由
zzjude + 1 Thank you very much and happy new year!

查看全部評分

主題

回帖

精華

鑽石玩家

積分

76 榮譽忠義勲章76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-2-3 09:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Too many new format CD la!

主題

回帖

精華

高級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-2-3 11:34 | 顯示全部樓層

華納AMCD糸列首批1000張編碼版限量發行

First off, Happy New Year, and all Hi-Fi company make more money. and we all who love music make even more then those company, since that way we have spare cash to spent :P

Thanks for your detail report! Your report is really Pro~
Wish you and all CHing a happy Year of the Rabbit! Enjoy music!!!

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

主題

回帖

精華

進階玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2011-2-9 08:00 | 顯示全部樓層
Any Ching has more review, when will the other batch coming out?

主題

回帖

精華

高級玩家

積分
發表於 2011-2-11 12:15 | 顯示全部樓層
唔通有no.真係靚聲D咩,除非你攞嚟抄賣,而D碟都唔係有no.跟封套一樣
買一排無no.返嚟,然後攞去加印同正 ...
tung11280 發表於 2011-1-20 13:19

其實真係會靚聲D ...
因為起碼可以確定係第一批
母盤係最靚GE狀態下複製的
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表