發表於 2009-12-12 09:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

如果想睇到更多76師兄嘅分享,快啲登入成為會員啦!

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x
本帖最後由 djaddy 於 2009-12-18 05:14 編輯

Djaddy's Evolution & DIY Zone:
http://www.post76.com/discuss/vi ... p;extra=&page=1

http://www.soundstage.com/maxdb/maxdb071998.htm

So an EI-frame transformer is always better than a toroidal transformer?

Hmmm. Good question. I am tempted to say "yes" because really excellent toroidal transformers are apparently difficult, if not impossible to purchase off-the-shelf. However, finding great EI-transformers is no walk in the park either. But in general, being able to connect the core of the EI-frame transformer electrically to the chassis of the component and the air gaps created by the two-piece laminated core give even off-the-shelf EI-frame transformers some performance capabilities beyond what you can get from off-the-shelf toroidal transformers. If you know your magnetic theory (or your transformer vendor does), there are additional winding tricks that give EI-frame transformers 20dB to 30dB more noise rejection than typical toroidal transformers. This is very significant. 20dB less noise is 1/100th of the noise of the "reference" level. 30dB less noise is 1/1000th of the "reference" noise level. You might be able to find a toroid manufacturer who could do the custom winding, add an air gap and attach a ground wire to the core. You would pay two to three times the cost of an off-the-shelf toroid to get that level of performance. But you sure won’t find a toroid off the shelf that performs as well.

I’ve been lucky enough to speak to a variety of high-end manufacturers about AC power, transformers, and component design. Conversations with Richard Vandersteen, Mike VansEvers and Emil Rotar (Warner Imaging) have been most illuminating. Years ago, I never really gave power transformers much thought. The assumption was that because so many high-end manufacturers were using toroidal power transformers, toroids must be demonstrably superior. Imagine my surprise when I started noticing that many of the best sounding components I’ve experienced in my system have all had EI-frame transformers. Coincidence? I might have thought so before finding out so more about power and transformers. Now I’m convinced that cleverly done EI-frame transformers could/should give us better sounding high-end audio components.

...Doug Blackburn
db@soundstage.com

評分

參與人數 3威望 +13 收起 理由
chhanthony + 2
wil-wil + 10
coolpan + 1

查看全部評分

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2009-12-12 12:04 | 顯示全部樓層
哇, CHING好利害, 又有一編英文分享
窮人玩AV, AV玩窮人

主題

回帖

精華

鉑金玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

樓主| 發表於 2009-12-12 12:21 | 顯示全部樓層
2# coolpan

haha... let's see if the google translation makes any sense:

因此,一依愛框架變壓器總比一環形變壓器?

嗯。好問題。我很想說“是”,因為真正優秀的環形變壓器,顯然是困難的,如果不是不可能購買現成的貨架。然而,尋找偉大的依愛變壓器是沒有走在公園或者。但總的來說,能夠連接為核心的依愛框架變壓器的電氣組件的底盤和空氣的差距創造了兩件層壓核心帶給過現成的依愛幀變壓器的一些性能超越你可以從現成的現成環形變壓器。如果你知道你的磁學理論(或您的變壓器供應商一樣),還有額外的繞組竅門是讓依愛幀變壓器 20dB至30分貝以上的噪音抑制比典型的環形變壓器。這是非常重要的。 20dB的低噪音,是百分之一的噪音的“參考”的水平。 30dB的低噪音是千分之一的“參考”噪音水平。您也許能夠找到一個環形製造商誰可以自定義的纏繞,增加一個空氣間隙和附加接地線的核心。你將支付2至3倍的費用場外現成的環形獲得該級別的性能。但你肯定不會找到一個現成的環形性能相當。

我一直有幸能夠接觸到不同的高端製造商對 AC電源,變壓器和組件設計。交談理查德Vandersteen,邁克 VansEvers和埃米爾羅塔爾(華納成像)已經非常富有啟發。年前,我從來沒有真正給電力變壓器用心良苦。假設是,因為如此多的高端製造商使用環形電源變壓器,螺旋管必須具備明顯優勢。想像我的驚訝,當我開始注意到,許多最響我所經歷的組成部分,在我的系統中都已經依愛框架變壓器。巧合?我有可能這樣才找到了使更多的權力和變壓器。現在,我深信,精心做依愛幀變壓器可以/應該使我們更好地探測高端音頻組件。

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76-FC 藍寶石勲章

發表於 2009-12-12 15:48 | 顯示全部樓層
都係英文版好D....

主題

回帖

精華

鉑金玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

樓主| 發表於 2009-12-12 19:06 | 顯示全部樓層
4# coolpan

hahaha... {:5_93:}
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表