設為首頁fbYouTubeWhatsapp頻道IG

Post76.hk

搜索
查看: 570|回覆: 3

[討論] We are ready for 4K, does 4K ready for us?

[複製鏈接]

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章

發表於 2013-9-13 23:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

如果想睇到更多76師兄嘅分享,快啲登入成為會員啦!

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x
Sony 55" / 65" UHDTV + moon cake case owner...........

http://www.avsforum.com/t/147306 ... /1650#post_23731067

So I got my FMP-X1 today. Based on all the stories on this thread and elsewhere, I unboxed the puck ready for a fight. I had visions of long calls with tech support, visits from technicians, etc. However, to my surprise, it was up and running in less than 3 minutes. No communication issues with the TV, no networking problems, nothing.

I've been going through the movies and my earlier comments still stand. I don't think the content is overly impressive, and on most titles, the Blu-Ray still holds certain advantages. However, I'm blown away by some of the shorts. In particular, the timelapses are breathtaking. In my mind, those show off the capability of this set more than a 4K Spiderman that's only marginally better (and in some cases, worse) than the Blu-Ray.I don't see myself going crazy and buying a bunch of movies, but it's nice to have for the shorts. When people say, "why did you buy a 4K TV?" I can now show them a few reasons.

BrainMundt

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章

樓主| 發表於 2013-9-13 23:59 | 顯示全部樓層
Try the latest Star Trek(BD) into darkness-3D, it looks pretty good also. In fact, the only reason for me to own this TV is its 3D performance. It totally blows away the Samsung set.

As for the 4K Movies, I will wait for them to come up with some real good ones such as Life cycle and some of the free ones(Feel the beauty.etc). The ones that came X1 are not very good.

All my regular good blu ray titles as well as mastered in 4K look great look just great through my blu-ray, some of them look even better on 3D.

Thunderbug

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章

樓主| 發表於 2013-9-13 23:59 | 顯示全部樓層
I bought Evil Dead and watched it all in 4K. Right after, I popped in the Blu-Ray and couldn't notice a difference. Oh well. I'm sure some content will be hit or miss, just like it is on Blu-Ray. However, Evil Dead in 4K costs $35 to download, which seems a bit silly to me, considering I couldn't really tell a difference between it and the $15 Blu-Ray. Unless the price drops and the quality improves, I can't see 4K taking off in the home. If I, a hopeless videophile with more money than brains, am actually leaning towards a version of the movie that's $20 cheaper, good luck trying to convince the general population.

I had a few people over today and had the 4K movie on the server on one input, and the Blu-Ray on another input. I switched back and forth for my guests, not telling them which was which. I asked them to guess which was the 4K version of the film. They picked the Blu-Ray of Total Recall, the Blu-Ray of Battle for LA, the 4K version of Spider-Man, and the Blu-Ray for Evil Dead.

BrainMundt

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章

樓主| 發表於 2013-9-14 00:00 | 顯示全部樓層
del.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表