cccooo 發表於 2011-4-19 22:19

FLPR Universal Remote

本帖最後由 cccooo 於 2011-4-19 22:23 編輯

(FLPR Universal Remote)iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad
請問有無師兄用過,睇廣告好似好勁bor,支援的電器品牌更多逾46,000個,無限加入新遙控器,可以一網打盡家中搖控。好想買,因為要$^(( 所以問下先

kaikaijason 發表於 2011-4-20 07:04

香港邊到有得買? ching

wally 發表於 2011-4-20 08:24

I was thinking about that as well. Its just basic infra-red, so, it should work. Same as those universal infra-red remote control, they can just learn the code. Those $100 China remote control can do that, it should be able to as well, I guess.

But my question to myself was, it need the iPod/iPhone to attach to it, its a bit of trouble and which means I need to left that home, which I would not. If I bring the iPod out, what remote control my family member can use? So, I found that its more a gadget that you "want" rather than you "need". Just my thought anyway.

peter99 發表於 2011-4-20 08:28

參考下啦.......

http://www.dcfever.com/news/readnews.php?id=5003

public59 發表於 2011-4-20 15:03

回復 1# cccooo

I bought one last week, and my comments are
1. quite user-friendly
2. seems powerful than Harmony One (Logitech)
3. most of AV equipment can use FLRP as a remote control directly
      - except Cable TV & Now TV, both of these two requires the process of learning (配對)
4. For Cable TV, learning process is quite straight-foward.
5. For Now TV, it requires me to waste me a lot of time in the learning process (same as what I did for Harmony One)

cccooo 發表於 2011-4-20 15:18

FLPR Universal Remote

回復 1# cccooo

1. quite user-friendly
      - except Cable TV & Now TV, both of these two requires the process of learning (配對)
5. For Now TV, it requires me to waste me a lot of time in the learning process (same as what I did for Harmony One)
THX

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

cccooo 發表於 2011-4-20 15:27

FLPR Universal Remote

回復 1# cccooo

1. quite user-friendly
請問新加搖控資料save響搖控器定係save響iPhone內。因為我可以用
iPhone/iPod touch都可以,或轉iPhone5都唔使重新入過(我覺得好緊要)

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

cccooo 發表於 2011-4-20 15:29

FLPR Universal Remote

香港邊到有得買? ching

http://www.appcessory.com.hk/wheretobuy.php?id=2

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

public59 發表於 2011-4-20 16:55

回復 7# cccooo

FLPR is a small device(hardware), you can plug it into ipod/iphone/i touch, of course, you need to match each individually into your AV equipment. It seems to me that you can't save it and transfer it from, say ipod to iphone.

But it is quite easy to link up your i-xxx to your AV equipment, so it will not spend you too much time.

cccooo 發表於 2011-4-20 23:28

回復cccooo

FLPR is a small device(hardware), you can plug it into ipod/iphone/i touch, of course ...
public59 發表於 2011-4-20 16:55 http://www.post76.com/discuss/images/common/back.gif

thx public59
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: FLPR Universal Remote

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。