tcflex 發表於 2022-11-5 00:10

Rip Top Gun Maverick 4K disk

本帖最後由 tcflex 於 2022-11-5 00:15 編輯

I have purchased Pioneer S13J-X rom and MAKEMKV and anyDVD lift time license.

I can use anydvd to rip ISO for Top gun 1 but cannnot use anydvd to rip Topgun 2 .

Then I use MakeMKV to rip,it can rip but there is no Dobly Atmos to select.
Any Ching have this experience ?

For your further reference, the first screen is for Top Gun 2 and the second screen is for Top Gun 1.

ivyang 發表於 2022-11-5 09:09

支持,但我幫唔到。
Rip到一定要rip,睇多幾次花咗咪死?揼得穩陣呀!

pac 發表於 2022-11-5 18:29

Anydvd 即糸未破解到囉!
你睇吓用makemkv時開隻碟嘅divice 裏面有嘜啦

leroy76 發表於 2022-11-5 23:40

Hi!your uhd blu-ray rom and anydvd software are just fine. Pls don’t worry.I think you are new to anydvd or any uhd ripping software and not familiar with what to do when a new uhd blu-ray movie disc launched.prior to go ahead to rip the new uhd movie, we need to extract the uhd disc key and submit it to the software vendor.once the key maintained to their database, then you can start ripping your uhd movie (usually takes 1 to 2 weeks ).

from anydvd, currently the following top gun maverick version (the key) has been submitted and pending to maintain the keys to their database.

44) Top Gun: Maverick -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_a56a75da8fca // (Canada) BD_8b89e074c790 // (Amazon Japan) BD_d401f31c30f3 // (Amazon US) BD_8aebacddf641 // (Amazon Canada) BD_f977b6affe97 // (Amazon Germany) BD_d039829fdd58 **(new)**

If you bought the 港版, I would suggest you to follow anydvd’s instructions of how to extract the key from uhd disc and submit it.It is not rocket science but need a bit of patient to read and understand the instructions/procedures and practice it.

people from anydvd are super nice and helpful. u can join their forum and shoutout.

Here is the direct hyperlink. Pm me if u hv further question/problems.   happy ripping!

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

tcflex 發表於 2022-11-6 12:48

leroy76 發表於 2022-11-5 23:40
Hi!your uhd blu-ray rom and anydvd software are just fine. Pls don’t worry.I think you are new...

Thanks C hing, i have done it according to uour suggestion but feel strange that MKV can rip but it seems
no Atmos are provided and only Dolby surround are found after rip

MingSir 發表於 2022-11-11 05:28

新手請教下, 如果想 rip Bluray and UHD Bluray, 係咪 AnyDVD 比較易用呢 ? UHD Bluray player 有無規定邊隻型號呢? (現用緊 LG BH16NS60)

Giogio 發表於 2022-11-11 21:41

我自己用DVDfab,用埋佢個破解落Asus UHD Bluray player,簡單易用,一個acc方便管理
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Rip Top Gun Maverick 4K disk

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。