FY706 發表於 2012-9-18 22:36

請教tv調教

請問各位C兄,p記ST5O點樣調教,可以令畫汁改善?進階設定裏面(白平衡,色彩處理,伽傌)以上3項應該點調?請教吓小弟!{:8_387:}

tatchai 發表於 2012-9-18 22:51

請問各位C兄,p記ST5O點樣調教,可以令畫汁改善?進階設定裏面(白平衡,色彩處理,伽傌)以上3項應該點調?請教吓 ...
FY706 發表於 2012-9-18 22:36 http://www.post76.com/discuss/images/common/back.gif

買隻校機碟黎校!

nightwalker 發表於 2012-9-18 23:06

有隻叫 AVS HD 709 的可以下載黎玩下. 不過唔使錢可能無咁專業.

breadvan 發表於 2012-9-19 08:52

請教tv調教

本帖最後由 breadvan 於 2012-9-19 17:17 編輯

HD 709 is perfectly fine and made by people who know their stuff, even professional calibrators have no problem recommending it to home enthusiast, although with the disc you still need a color meter to use with majority of the patterns.

As a suggestion to the first poster, it depends on how much you want to invest and how much time you want to spend.Some people are very happy just copy others setting and be done with it.

As a start, suggest learning the basic of display calibration, download a free pattern disc and get a meter, all this will cost you no more and in most circumstances less than a fancy HDMI cable in candy wrapping.

Enjoy your new TV. :)

- 發送自我的 iPhone 大板凳應用

rklpoon 發表於 2012-9-19 10:31

回復 4# breadvan

which entry grade meter/software/freeware to start with and how much? thx.

Frisby75 發表於 2012-9-19 11:03

回復 1# FY706

可參考以下 {:6_142:}

http://www.post76.com/discuss/viewthread.php?tid=123947

breadvan 發表於 2012-9-19 11:04

本帖最後由 breadvan 於 2012-9-19 17:17 編輯

回復 5# rklpoon

Software

Free: HCFR.

Although you will need to find out yourself hardware drivers and support for newer colorimeter to work with this software, free sometimes doesn't exactly mean free, unless your time is of no consequences to you and you can spend all the time it takes to research information.Also this software has not been seriously updated for a long time but in general you can dive into user forum to ask questions, I have used this before and it’s a very good start to get calibration going, although the steps and setting is a bit awkward in the beginning for me.

Paid:        CALMAN / Chromapure / Spyder4TV HD       

You can check prices on their website.Spyder4TV HD should be the easiest to use but when I used the first version of SpyderTV, it was so simple and in fact rudimentary that you will be better off using HCFR with a meter since all it did was grayscale and color temperature if I remember correctly.The other 2 software should provide more in-depth calibration but at a cost of money and also learning curve.I have used Chromapure since their 1.x version and it is very easy to follow, if you are familiar with calibration basics.

Meter

In general easily accessible meters are basically between Spyder4 and Xrite i1Display Pro.

Spyder4 in general is more affordable and you can buy it with a package like Spyder4TV HD, whether it is as accurate as Xrite that is debatable but I would believe it is much better than our eyes since personal preference would no longer come into play.To be honest I was shocked when I read the story of a local enthusiast paid thousands of dollars to have his display calibrated to the “c fu” preference by eyeballing!

Xrite i1Display Pro is called many different names, some are specially configured to work with specific packages, and the package you buy from places like Amazon WILL NOT work with packages like CALMAN and Chromapure, so be careful and do your research before you buy.

There are more meters out there but usually more expensive and sometimes many times more but these 2 meters will give a very good start from home users like us.

Hope this gives you some idea.

rklpoon 發表於 2012-9-19 13:19

回復 7# breadvan

Thank you, very detailed/useful info.

chhanthony 發表於 2012-9-19 16:55

回復rklpoon

To be honest I was shocked when I read the story of a local enthusiast paid thousands of dollars to have his display calibrated to the “c fu” preference by eyeballing!
breadvan 發表於 2012-9-19 11:04 http://www.post76.com/discuss/images/common/back.gif

easy money {:1_262:}

breadvan 發表於 2012-9-19 17:14

easy money
chhanthony 發表於 2012-9-19 16:55 http://www.post76.com/discuss/images/common/back.gif

No kidding ching, and the story was proudly reported too.Oh well, this is a free world.
頁: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 請教tv調教

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。